1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 2015 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray Classic 5 String with HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mrbill51, Mar 17, 2020.

1. mrbill51

mrbill51 Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Price:
    Strings:
    S/N:B056792 - This StingRay 5 Classic was completed on February 10th, 2015. The color is Vintage Sunburst. The Maple neck on my Bass is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! 0316201543.jpg 0316201544.jpg 0316201544a.jpg 0316201544c.jpg

Here is a list of the full specs.

Classic StingRay 5 | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man

I bought this Bass about 2 years ago, and it sounds and plays amazing, I'm just not playing it enough. I'm really more of a 4 string kinda guy. Having said that, the tone on this Bass is Beautiful.

The Finish is immaculate, BUT......The tuner on the B string is slightly bent. I don't know how this happened because it happened prior to me purchasing it. It does not affect the tuning, or the playability at all, and honestly, most people will not even notice this unless you point it out. In the last image I uploaded I tried to take a picture at an angle that is the most honest about the bend.

It is currently strung (Recently) With DR Legend Flat Wounds.

It's weight is 10.4 lbs.

The Case is not the original case, but it is a brand new Ernie Ball HSC. Please note, it's a tad scuffed, but......that's what we buy the hard cases for.

The Female side of Dunlop Straplocks are attached to this Bass. If you use Dunlop Straplocks, ......it's already got them on it. I'm currently looking for the Strap that has the Male side on it, but I moved recently and I'm not able to put my fingers on it,......just now.

I will accept offers, but, PLEASE, don't insult me with ridiculous offers. Also......If you pay the full price, I will ship it to you for free.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    rick0link, five7 and dave64o like this.
  2. jdlwareagle

jdlwareagle

Nov 13, 2005
    Mobile , AL
    Weight ?

3. mrbill51

mrbill51 Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Yeah, I forgot to put that in the description, so I'll be fixing that, but....it's 10.4

4. Gualo

Gualo

Dec 9, 2005
    Mexico!!
    Endorsing Artist: Fender Mexico, Swr Amps, Jimmy Wess Strings
    Still avaiable?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021