SOLD 2016 Dingwall NG2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AB Nate, Aug 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. AB Nate

AB Nate Supporting Member

May 28, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    POST EDITED. NEW PHOTOS.

Hey guys,

Usual Dingwall NG2 specs.

Just finished going over this bad boy again. New Dingwall nickels on her. Cleaned up nose to tail.
    Body is perfect beside 1 tiny little mark beside the volume pot. Really tough to see at the right angle. Some maple neck hand grub up by the head stock. Once again barely noticeable. A couple tiny indents on fretboard in odd locations. I tried to point this out in photos but they are all so minor it is hard to see. And a little bit of the usual Dingwall feet wear. This thing is so close to being brand new store condition. Nice low action straight neck. Just beauty.

No case or candy included. I can add a case at cost to the price if you have a preference of case to ship in.

$1450 plus shipping.
    IMG_6969.JPG IMG_6970.JPG IMG_6971.JPG IMG_6972.JPG IMG_6973.JPG IMG_6974.JPG IMG_6975.JPG IMG_6976.JPG IMG_6977.JPG

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  2. jasiubc

jasiubc

Aug 24, 2017
    Any chance for shipping to EU ?

3. Just remember you're looking at a big increase in cost due to shipping, and import taxes. Might be cheaper to source one in the EU.

4. jasiubc

jasiubc

Aug 24, 2017
    i just calculating right now :)

5. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    I see no grub. :) Cool color!

6. AB Nate

May 28, 2016
    It's just a little bit of hand grub along the side of the FB close to the head stock from the previous owner. I haven't had a chance to lemon oil it and clean the beauty up.

That said, she's got a brand new set of Dingwall nickels on her

7. matty4string

matty4string Inactive

May 11, 2016
    Any trade interest

8. AB Nate

May 28, 2016
    Nah. There isn't much I need.

matty4string likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022