1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2017 Spector Forte 5W Walnut Stain HAZ Labs 9V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dpaul, Mar 17, 2018.

1. dpaul

dpaul Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Florence, NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    Due to medical costs, I must list my 2017 Spector Forte 5W in Walnut Stain. The bass was created in Woodstock NY and signed by Stuart Spector on 8/31/2017. It is in mint condition and has been kept in a smoke free home. Comes with a Spector hard shell case. It features;
    Pau Ferro fingerboard
    Ash Wings,
    Maple Neck Thru Body
    35" scale, Wide 19 mm string spacing at bridge with thin neck shave (it plays unreal)
    Helium Bridge, Hipshot Ultralite Tuners
    EMG 40P5 + 40DC pickups
    US HAZ Labs 9V circuit
    Weight is 9.4 pounds.

The pictures simply do not do this bass justice, The way the walnut stain accents the ash grain is truly beautiful. This is simply the best playing and sounding 5 sting bass I have ever laid my hands on. It is the closest I have ever come to capturing the classic NS-2 sound in a five string. I am heartbroken to sell it, it is priced to move, first $2500 takes it shipped, CONUS + PayPal only.

Attached Files:

2. bunkaroo

bunkaroo

Apr 25, 2003
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    That pickup/preamp combo sounds amazing - I had two 5Xl’s setup that way. GLWTS!

dpaul likes this.
  3. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Hey, I like that. Has a Warwick vibe going on. The EMG 40 series pickups with USA Haz is an amazing combo. Somebody is going to have a punch machine here with this Spector. GLWTS.

dpaul likes this.
  4. Holdsg

Holdsg Talkbass > Work Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    oh man, such a nice bass. GLWTS

dpaul likes this.
  5. S.O.T.G. Rich

S.O.T.G. Rich Gold Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2014
    Corpus Christi Texas
    WHY NOW!!!! This is such a great bass!!!! The price is amazing!!!!! And I will have to sell something to buy this!!!!

dpaul likes this.
  6. Strung_Low

Strung_Low Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2012
    San Franciskee
    Chocolatey goodness!!

dpaul likes this.
  7. JB36

JB36

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    Message sent.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021