SOLD 2018 Dingwall NG-2 (Limited White Swirl) - MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by guitarbrent, Feb 2, 2019.

1. guitarbrent

guitarbrent

Feb 16, 2016
    Virginia
    Price:
    Strings:
    I absolutely love this bass, but I really want to get into fretless, so I’m relisting this after being unable to part with it last year. This bass is just incredible though. This thing resonates like a giant tuning fork. Hit a note and feel the body, neck, and headstock just vibrate! This bass is dead mint, but I did take the plastic off the pick guard. Not a ding or scratch on this. Never gigged. Low action that's just amazingly easy to play. Thunderous low B and low E strings. It stays in tune like crazy. Limited edition swirly white and black color looks really cool. Darkglass pre kills, and this also really sounds good in passive mode.

Dingwall now offers a NG-3 conversion kit, and I’ve confirmed that this bass is able to be “upgraded” so to speak with this kit.

Price includes MBT gig bag, Dingwall wrenches, and shipping to CONUS only.

Trades I’d consider (4, 5, or 6 string) and I can throw in some cash, where needed:
    1. Rob Allen basses
    2. Tom Clement basses
    3. Always open to Moollon basses, fretless or not
    4. Other electric or acoustic fretless basses
    5. Rickenbacker 4001v63s or v64s get me going sometimes too

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a0d4.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a0d5.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a0d6.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a0d7.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a0d8.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    dorej likes this.
  2. johnsonabq

johnsonabq Watch out where the huskies go...

Dec 12, 2011
    Albuquerque, NM
    Nice! Can we get some full sized pics? Those won't expand. Thanks!

3. guitarbrent

guitarbrent

Feb 16, 2016
    Virginia
    Absolutely. I copied the pics instead of uploading them. I've fixed that now. Thanks for the head's up!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    johnsonabq likes this.
  4. guitarbrent

guitarbrent

Feb 16, 2016
    Virginia
    Sale pending!

5. dorej

dorej Lowdown Dirtydog

Dec 28, 2017
    Ohio
    Green stuff has been sent! Thanks, Brent!