SOLD 2018 Rickenbacker 4003sw with Schaller Strap Locks and Hardshell Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mrbill51, Aug 10, 2021.

1. mrbill51

mrbill51 Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Happy Tuesday. As much as I'd love to keep it, my herd is simply too big, and this beautiful Bass is spending too much time in it's case.

I have had this bass in the Studio once, and it's POSSIBLY been on stage 5 times since I bought it new in 2018.

It is in Pristine condition and it plays like a champ. I am the original owner of this Bass.

If I had all the money in the world I'd have an air conditioned warehouse full of Basses like John Entwistle had, but, I don't. I'd really like to see it being played. I took it onstage with me for a show in Mid July, and that's when I realized that it's being wasted. I'm spending almost all my time now playing my Fender Geddy Lee.

As you can see from the pictures, It still has all the Case Candy. I have Schaller Strap Locks on it and a "Comfort" brand strap. I'll leave the locks on it, and include the strap. Please note that as I like playing with my fingers directly over the pickups, I put a Bezel around the pickup. The Original pickup cover (so that it looks like it’s supposed to) is included in the case. Please give this girl a good home, and play it, and take it onstage. The picture of me playing it is from the last time it was used, which was in July.

I am also looking to add a Fender Jazz Ultra with the Texas Tea finish, and would LOVE to discuss a trade if you have one.

I will consider reasonable offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  2. Relsom

Relsom

Nov 23, 2013
    The Old Dominion
    Don't they come with Schaller style straplocks from the factory?

3. mrbill51

mrbill51 Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2011
    [ATTAC
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that I bought the Straplocks for the strap. They obviously don't come with the Strap side from the factory. I'm including those, and the "Comfort" brand strap that they're attached to.
    H=full]4377282[/ATTACH] 0810211512c.jpg

Attached Files:

Relsom likes this.