SOLD 2nd and Final Price Drop--2014 Fender American Deluxe Dimension Bass IV HH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by knigel, Feb 10, 2017.

1. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Massamachusetts
    I'm the Squier of Fenderbirds
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a tremendous bass, and a real head turner at gigs (I assume--this one has never been gigged). My dual humbucker, active bass itch is scratched with my vintage L2K, so this has to go. Includes bomb-proof OHSC.

Looking for 1200 no 1050 shipped Now and only 875 shipped! Would consider trades, but don't need a P bass, L2K, or anything terribly exotic looking. 4 String and fretted only. And for the love of all holy PM any offers. Thanks!

ll3nbhvleeko6kjgtm4z.jpg

The experts say:

"Enter a new dimension of Fender bass. Dimension basses now take their place among Fender's greatest bass designs as the modern pinnacle of pro-level bass style, power, performance and personality.

The company that invented electric bass now brings you an elegantly original body style with all-new pickups, electronics and other fine features that let you sculpt and personalize your tone as no Fender bass ever has before. It is a level of bass artistry unparalleled in Fender history, and it is the future of your Fender bass experience. In every way, it's an entirely new Dimension in Fender bass.

The American Deluxe Dimension Bass IV HH is a phenomenal instrument, with an ash body in the completely new Dimension shape and featuring a comfortable asymmetrical neck heel. Its maple neck is crafted with a great-feeling asymmetrical "C"-shaped profile, Posiflex™ graphite neck support rods, a convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, smooth hand-rubbed oil finish and five-bolt neck plate. The compound-radius (9.5"-14") maple or rosewood fingerboard has 21 medium jumbo frets and a bone nut, while the headstock has a gloss finish and stealth "A" string retainer.

The instrument's sonic sophistication is simply unmatched. Its dual Dimension Bass humbucking pickups are both powerful and nuanced, and its five-way switching, 18-volt onboard preamp, three-band active EQ (center-detented treble, mid and bass boost/cut) and master volume deliver remarkable tonal versatility with any degree of muscle and finesse. Other premium features include a three-ply black pickguard, knurled chrome control knobs, Fender Hi-Mass bridge, vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts, locking strap buttons, side-mounted oval output jack and rear-mounted battery compartment. Available in elegant Natural, Black, Cayenne and Violin Burst gloss finishes. Hard-shell case, leather strap and 10' cable included.
    • Body Material: Ash
    • Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
    • Body Shape: Dimension Bass™
    • Neck Material: Maple
    • Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil Finish with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
    • Neck Shape: Asymmetrical "C"
    • Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
    • Fingerboard: Maple
    • Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
    • Number of Frets: 21
    • Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
    • String Nut: Bone
    • Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
    • Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
    • Truss Rods: Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods
    • Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
    • Bridge Pickup: Dimension™ Humbucking
    • Middle Pickup: Dimension™ Humbucking
    • Controls: Master Volume, Pan Control, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
    • Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inner Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Pos 3. Full Middle and Bridge, Pos 4. Outer Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Middle Pickup
    • Pickup Configuration: HH
    • Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
    • Bridge: 4-Saddle Fender® Hi-Mass
    • Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel
    • Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
    • Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
    • Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
    • Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
    • Unique Features: Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Strong Arm™ String Retainer, Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Truss Rod Adjustment, Vintage-Style Knurled Control Knobs, 5-Bolt Neckplate"

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Massamachusetts
    That's not a ding, it's a reflection. Bass is hardly played, never gigged.
    oetxfwoiujzvqd2nkryu.jpg
    bzm7xblbqjf4vt2unaao.jpg
    Look you can see my big bald head in this one:
    lipdcsaj6lwhyfgv5uw6.jpg

3. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Massamachusetts
    Lots of really great offers but still here. Besides 4 string and fretted, I'm open to ideas. Or amps? Fender tube? Ampeg tube? Mesa tube?

4. Arch58

Arch58 Low Frequency Thumper Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    That's a beauty!!!!!

5. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Massamachusetts
    It is! Plays like a dream and is extremely versatile.

6. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Massamachusetts
    I would literally trade for this same bass in natural. I like it that much. Stingray Classic, Sabre, Lakland Decade, what have you got? Also interested in tube amps! Partial trades, cash from you, cash from me.

7. abngourmet

abngourmet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2004
    USA
    I've got a '79 Sabre ....

8. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Massamachusetts
    Still taking offers, lots of great trade ideas. I have no idea if this is an option, but I would love to try a MM Big Al SSS. Never had the chance.

9. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Massamachusetts
    I sold some parts, so I could add cash for the right bass, maybe a Ric 4003 in maple or walnut? Let me know!

10. FunkySoulBro

FunkySoulBro

Apr 5, 2011
    Nice vinyl setup (and bass). GLWS!

knigel likes this.
  11. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Massamachusetts
    On hold pending payment!