1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 2x HD 210 Audiophile Music Man Cabs(2x10's)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Shawn Denny, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Price:
    $300
    Due to the Size and Weight I'm Looking to sell as a Local Pickup and as a bundle together. Shipping will be around $250 and will need Paypal Payment before shipping. Both Amazing Cabs for $300. IMG_6351.JPG IMG_6353.JPG IMG_6354.JPG IMG_6354.JPG IMG_6357.JPG IMG_6358.JPG IMG_6359.JPG IMG_6360.JPG IMG_6361.JPG IMG_6362.JPG Crisp Highs and Very Punchy.

350 Watts Each @ 8 Ohms. Perfect pair for a 4 ohm Head. I ran a PF-800 through em and a Harke HA5500, I love em but they are taking up space after acquiring a Markbass 6x10 cab with lots of head room. I work at Music Man and got them straight from the source. New to the forum, hope Im doing this right. Lol

Im sure you've all heard the story, Marco from Markbass helped design these with music man back in the early 2000's I believe.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. San Luis Obispo, CA Pickup

3. fruitlabor

fruitlabor Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Bummer pick up only

4. Agh! Sorry Botha, I knew I'd get someone interested but not near by. It would just be a logistical nightmare trying to package them to not get damaged at 60 lbs each and getting paid+shipping($100?) before I ship them out, maybe I should try craigslist.

5. fruitlabor

Apr 6, 2007
    FedEx will pack and ship with guaranteed no damage. Not sure of the cost

6. Hmmm I'll look into it this Friday. Pm Me your address and maybe I can get a quote. I would need payment to clear before shipping if the shipping isn't too much for you. Paypal preferably.

7. fruitlabor

Apr 6, 2007
    PayPal is fine 48043
    It’s a residential address

8. okie dokie, I'll see what I can do. I appreciate your interest.

9. fruitlabor

Apr 6, 2007
    PM me in the future

Shawn Denny likes this.
  10. Droppin both cabs to $300 to get em out of my place.

11. cyclopsbookworm

cyclopsbookworm Mutant Werewolf Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Vista, CA
    Awesome cabs and a friggin steal. If it wasn’t a 315 mile drive each way I’d snag these in a heartbeat.

jerry and Shawn Denny like this.
  12. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Oh man. Too bad I don't need more cabs.

Good stuff right here.

Shawn Denny likes this.
  13. brstma

brstma my dog is an awesome dog Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    What a deal, even with shipping!

Shawn Denny likes this.
  14. thanks! Almost sold one on Craigslist, don’t think they’ll last much longer

15. Count Bassie

Count Bassie Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Pm coming

16. You've got a PM but some of my questions were answered in the replies which I didn't see before the PM.

17. Unfortunately I’ve tried to put these on hold for several people only to have them flake. I can’t make any promises they will be here once the pandemic recedes.

I have to use an eq to hone in the tweeter, too much mids and it just can’t handle it.

18. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Sorry about flaking, which I guess is a pretty good description of gradually ceasing to show interest! Even with my shipping discount it wasn't happening, and my stuff hasn't sold...
    Too bad, if those were local I'd have had a better shot. Good luck with those sweet cabs.

19. You were great Count Bassie! Great Communication, the flakes are the ones that just never get back to you again one way or the other lol

Count Bassie likes this.
  20. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    I get it, I pretty much hate that too! Iwad just checking, and I really would still dig those cabs... cards aren't playing is all.