1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 3Leaf Wonderlove (blue/purple Fromel); SA BEF Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by halfjackson, Feb 26, 2016.

1. halfjackson

halfjackson

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Price:
    $100-$225
    PRICE DROPS ON ALL PEDALS

*Clean up edit for what's left:*

3Leaf Wonderlove (blue/purple) - $210

*only Wonderlove left. Closing thread*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm less than psyched to be selling these, so let's just get on with it. Most pedals are in great condition (all have velcro), and have the original box (otherwise stated). All prices include CONUS shipping USPS. (I've shipped to Canada successfully before, so I'll consider shipping there if the buyer has positive feedback and covers the extra shipping). PayPal is fine. Sorry, no trades.

3Leaf Proton: SOLD! Slick little envelope filter that can get super juicy. Was my go to for down sweeps. V2, with original box, bag, and paperwork. Original owner. $140 $125 (Shipped)

3Leaf Wonderlove: Blue/Purple Fromel. Some worn paint on the edges and side (see pic), but otherwise gorgeous, just the way I received it. No box or goodies. $225 $210 (shipped).

Iron Ether Subterranea: SOLD! (sigh...) Super duper octave + synth. No box or goodies. I'm going to be sick. (See pic for the splendor) $225 $210 (shipped).

Iron Ether Nimbus: SOLD!
    Great reverb that can get pretty out there. Powder blueish. Original owner, but IE pedals come in pretty generic boxes. $200 $180 (shipped). This might be a tad higher than the going rate, but I'd probably keep it instead of going much lower. (Incidentally this is one of the pedals that I might have second thoughts on.)

Source Audio BEF Pro: 6 presets. The LFO and backpage options are dope. And check it out... There's an "EQ Only" option, so I used to use 1 or 2 of them for boost type presets. And then one for a serviceable phaser. Original box, manual, and power supply. $125 $115 (shipped).

ss/bs TAFM: SOLD! Here is another I'm not entirely thrilled to part with. Awesome fuzz, and a gate switch that can help net some really slick synth sounds. Original owner. Box, and I think a few stickers. $130 (shipped).

ss/bs mini: SOLD!
    Pretty gnarly and versatile overdrive. Original box. $130 (shipped)

TC Electronic Flashback:
    SOLD! Solid delay pedal. Original box, manual, and USB cord. $100 (shipped).

Tech 21 VT Bass V2: SOLD! Tin (box), manual. $100 $90 (shipped).

Thanks for looking. Let me know of you'd like a picture of a particular pedal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 11, 2016
    smperry and blindrabbit like this.
  2. halfjackson

halfjackson

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Pics of the Wonderlove, SubT, and Nimbus.

Attached Files:

3. pm sent

4. halfjackson

halfjackson

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Both ss/bs pedals pending. Mini and TAFM sold.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  5. Laklandfan

Laklandfan Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2010
    New Orleans, LA
    VT bass still available?

6. halfjackson

halfjackson

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Yep.