1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 90s Ibanez AFR Affirma 4 strings (original limited edition)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Triad, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Triad

Triad Commercial User

Jul 4, 2006
    Europe
    Luthier - Prometeus Guitars
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Italy
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    Hello! Up for sale a nice bass from the original limited series. Selling it for a friend, have the bass here at my place.
    Awesome instrument designed by the great luthier Rolf Spuler in early 90s. Ibanez has reissued it but it's a cheaper version... in fact it costs half of the original price.

Anyway, there were only about 750 basses made, most of them sold in Europe. 500 4s and 250 5ers.

This one has the usual Saman body, Maple neck with graphite reinforcements, Ebony fingerboard.
    Piezo bridge, D-Tuner, gunmetal finish.
    The stock pickup was defective, so a Bartolini was put inside the stock pickup cover (invisible mod).
    The bass sounds and plays as it should, no issues. No mods apart from the pickup.
    Comes with non-original teardrop shaped case. After €1000 plus shipping or best offer.
    Give me some time and I'll upload a few pictures. Can ship worldwide by UPS.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021