1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED 98 Warwick FNA 5. 900 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Low End Rider, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    I got this here in s trade a little while ago. Killer bass. But again I end up using my 4 strings more. So hopefully one of you will give her a new home.
    98 Warwick FNA 5 ( German)
    Ash body
    Flame Maple top
    Wenger /Wenger neck and board.
    24 fret.
    Hide ( recessed strap locks ,not on the new Germans ! )
    Seymour Duncan pick up and 3 band pre. STOCK
    Gold Hip shot runners ( have orig. As well. )
    Color: clear Honey ?
    Gig bag included.
    There is a chip on the back top of the head stock and I'm not sure what the grey is top side of fret board. These were there when I received it. Pics show both

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    MasterMonkeyMan and kbakerde like this.
  2. tzdroik

tzdroik Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Western Wisconsin
    I put the chip in the headstock in 2016. Caught it on the corner of my studio desk. This is a great bass. I never should have sold it. GLWTS.

Jefenator likes this.
  3. I 2nd that. Great bass ! If I didn't gravitate to the 4 strings more. ...

4. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Great basses for sure. I owned two. Very underrated in my opinion. Wenge/Wenge neck is the best!!! Honey violin color... Beautiful bass brother... GLWTS!!

5. [skyraider]

[skyraider] Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2014
    What's the weight? Thx

6. No bathroom scale in this house..lol. Out of my 3 basses. It feels the lightest.of say MAYBE 9 lbs. Or a few ounces more. Balances perfect for me. Hope that helps.

7. [skyraider]

[skyraider] Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok, thanks. I am interested in a fairly accurate weight as I'm looking for something lighter than my Roscoe, which weighs 9.3 lbs. Something in the 8.5 lbs or less range. I use a digital fish scale, you can pick one up at Walmart for cheap.

8. Ya..its not that light. More 9.5.- 9.8
    Range. Sorry . I don't have the time at the moment to run out and buy a scale. Catching a flight out later.

9. kornilbass

kornilbass

May 30, 2011
    Nice bass. If I had the money I'd scoop it up for sure. Do you do payment plans? Hahaha

10. Actually..I do with my reptile biz..sure we can work something out