1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

A complement to Bassstringsonline

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Pilgrim, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

I need to reply a kindness with a note...I bought a set of Labella flats from Bass Strings Online - and did NOT notice in the emailed confirmation that the order had gone through as 34" scale strings - when I needed medium scale.

I still think that somehow the Paypal interface messed up the order, as I recall that I went through it twice to complete the order...but I can't prove it.

AND I didn't notice the problem until I installed - and broke - the E string. Dumb move on my part...I should have seen it coming when I started wrapping the string onto the tuner.

After I emailed him to ask what my order was, he's shipping me another E string. I told him he didn't need to do it, because I was responsible for noticing the error when I got my order confirmation - and again because I should have called a halt before winding the string on the tuner.

But he was nice enough to send a replacement. This is above and beyond what I expected, and I am grateful.

I got the G/D/A all installed without breakage, and they'll work fine on the bass - so the E will complete the set.

Full props to Bassstringsonline! THANK YOU.

2. bass12

bass12 And Grace, too

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    Jason's the man - we're lucky to have him!

3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

E string arrived today, and fits nicely. Thanks, Jason!

4. donn

donn

Mar 28, 2011
    Seattle
    Cool! but ... sounds more like a compliment, than a complement!

5. hotrodjohn

hotrodjohn Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2009
    I also recently received excellent customer service from Jason. This gentleman really knows how to respond to the needs of his customers and communicates exceedingly well. Great prices and fast shipping to boot. Major props to Jason and bassstringsonline.com!