1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A few funky requests

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by rainbownorth, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Ok, so last time I was itching to get some old school slap going, you guys helped me out a bunch with 'Thank you for talkin' to me africa' by the great Larry Graham. A great song to learn slap with, and great for endurance at around 7 minutes long.

I got another request for some Sly here, I'd love it if anyone could tab me out "Just like a Baby" - another personal favourite of mine. Ive searched high and low and no luck. I was gonna ask for some Herbie Hancock as well, but hes one of those artists few know the songs Im looking for. At any rate, "Ready or not" was the one I was looking for, if anyone knows it, help a brother out! I realise its all over the place, just a basic groove would be appreciated.Thanks in advance for any help with these numbers.