1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A great experience....yet again!!

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by lowb1970, Feb 27, 2008.

1. lowb1970

lowb1970

Feb 29, 2004
    Columbia SC
    Hey Beaver and KC, this is Brian from the Space Coast. I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for all the love you've shown over the past few years. I enjoy the drive over and it's always nice to check in with the guys and see what's new. My new Stingray is a great match with the Sterling I bought last year. You guys have a way of allowing us to spend large amounts of money while all along there isn't one once of guilt...lol. Sincerely, thanks for the great service and the awesome deals every time I visit. :D

PS. KC where can we check out some of your playing?

2. lowb1970

lowb1970

Feb 29, 2004
    Columbia SC
    I can't believe no one has responded to this message from BC. This is not like you guys.

3. Michael777

Michael777

Feb 22, 2006
    General Manager: Bass Central
    Guys,

As always thanks for your kind Words!!!! KC actually is a very talented Bass player and is a freelance guy that plays all over with his Jazz thing, R+B thing, Rock thing, Basically wherever they will have Him!!!! LOL , you can reach him directly at KC@basscentral.com for exact dates or locations of his gigs.