1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

A message for Roy Vogt

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by stratovani, May 6, 2010.

1. Hi, Roy! I'm curious to know how you made out in the flooding that Nashville got. I read an article on MSNBC about all the equipment lost by some of the major acts in Nashville. I hope you made out OK. But if not, then as long as you and your loved ones are OK, and the rest of it is just stuff.

2. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    I doubt he looks through the forum for threads with his name in the title. You'd be better off e-mailing or PMing him.

3. Calebmundy

Calebmundy

Apr 5, 2007
    Nashville
    He might see it if we keep bumping it. I am pretty sure Roy doesn't keep anything at Soundcheck, which is the big space that got hit. He posted on his facebook page that his house made out without any major damage.

4. That's good. The news made it out like it was the second coming of Noah's Flood. Just wondering, that's all.

5. Roy Vogt

Roy Vogt

Sep 20, 2000
    Nashville,TN
    Endorsing Artist: Kiesel, Carvin, Accuracy, Hotwire, Conklin Basses, DNA, Eden
    Thanks for your concern guys! We had some driveway damage and some water issues in our basement/garage, but the gear was unscathed. I did have about 1" of water on my office floor and it trashed some music and music magazines and we're battling the ungodly mildew smell, but I made out better than most. I had friends who lost houses and all their gear in this.