Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

A Question For Paul!

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by MMSterling, Feb 29, 2004.

1. MMSterling

MMSterling Guest

Feb 19, 2004
    Leicester, England
    Hey Paul,

Great work on the site! A couple of questions from me? Is there anything else being planned for benefits of being a supporting member (so anything more than added forum and free gift, which is great :) )? Oh and in addition to attachment increase, avatars etc!

If so, when roughly will it be coming around?

Secondly, what plans have you got for additions to the general site? This has to be the best bass site on the web already, but I'm sure you have plans to add more?

Thanks mate,

Andy

2. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH
    There's the chat when it's back up. :D

Chris A. :rolleyes: :bassist:

3. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Andy,

Ahh, there are always projects in the works :) The biggest being a changeup of the homepage. I think we need to clean it up and cut out a lot of stuff. TalkBass is really all about the forums so they should be featured more with easy registration, search, new posts info on the front page. I'm currently exploring a few options.

A new supporting membership perk coming soon will be the Sampler CD, which will be sent out as a bonus gift to new supporters and renewals. I'm also thinking about adding a second-tier support level (something like a "Gold Supporting Member") with unlimited attachment quotas, high PM limit, and bigger avatars ;)

Paul