1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AC Adapter for Presonus Blue Tube

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by frankosaurus, Nov 6, 2006.

1. frankosaurus

frankosaurus

Feb 27, 2002
    San Jose
    Anyone know where I can get a cheap AC Adapter replacement for a Presonus Blue Tube? I lost mine in a move.

The specs in the manual list the power supply as 18V AC, 20W.
    Most of the AC Adapters I have lying around the house are 12V.

I contacted Presonus and received no response. They sell adapters on their website but not for the Blue Tube. And if they did, they'd likely sell it for 1/3 the cost of the entire unit.

Thanks,
    Frank

2. chrisp2u

chrisp2u

Aug 15, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Suprised you haven't heard back from their support... I've had pretty good response from Chad, the support manager the few times I've contacted them.
    ---
    c

3. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Look on the internet, they're all over the place. Google for "18v power supply".

Even the power supply that Presonus used with the Blue Tube wasn't manufactured by them.

4. Im sure they'll have one. and they are usually pretty quick on the reply :)

They didnt make something i wanted tho, a single plug which had 3 outputs coming off it :(