1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Afternoon All

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Grey.Wolf, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Grey.Wolf

Grey.Wolf

Jan 31, 2016
    Tallahassee
    Thought I'd stick my head in and say hello. I live in Tallahassee Fla. but from Louisiana.

Played in lots of club and party bands from the late 70's and finally stopped in the early 2000's. Recently I got the bug to play again so I picked up a cowpoke Fender and started playing a bit.

So, I need to sort the electronics out as a previous owner took the original pups and pots out and soldered in some crap that doesn't work right. Not sure whether to spend money setting it right or just picking up something else and re-homing this one.

Anyway, nice to be here. Lots of info and I've seen some temptation in the classifieds already. :)

Take care all!

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Welcome aboard!