1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar DB112 chocalate thunder - Local deal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Latinbass, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Latinbass

Latinbass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    Price:
    I have this great Aguilar DB112 (with Tweeter) - sounds and works perfect. Has minor wear but looks great. I have a pair of the black DB112 and this one is just not getting any use.

NO TRADES PLEASE

I am looking for a local sale in Northern New Jersey as I don't have a box. If and when I decide to ship it, it will be on your dime.

The cabinet weighs 42lbs.

IMG_1791.jpg

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    Stewart13, R&B, vgbassman and 2 others like this.
  2. rsatch

rsatch

Jan 4, 2008
    Tennessee
    I've been looking everywhere for a match to mine. Let me know if you decide to ship it.

Latinbass likes this.
  3. Latinbass

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey

As I said on the listing, I may consider shipping it if you pay the shipping charges.....

4. rsatch

rsatch

Jan 4, 2008
    Tennessee
    I get that I was referencing you saying "If and when" let me know how much shipped to 38018 in a private message.

5. Can you tell me how many ohms the cabinet is rated?

6. Latinbass

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey

This is 8 Ohms

7. Great, that’s what I need. Where in northern Jersey are you? I live in western Pennsylvania, but I’m from NYC and I have friends who live in Jersey. Maybe we can work something out.

Latinbass likes this.
  8. Latinbass

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey

I sent you a private message. Check your "Inbox".

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021