1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Alien Ears in-ear Monitors Customer Service

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by Frankiebass59, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Frankiebass59

Frankiebass59

Feb 1, 2008
    Kansas
    Just a quick note to the bretheren, I wanted to let everyone know about the excellent customer service experience I had with Alien Ears. I ordered a set of custom molded triple driver in-ears from them and they delivered as promised. Unfortunately the fit was not quite right and the seal broke easily causing issues with the low end response. I called Alien customer service and they put me on with Travis, the master molder. He told me to send them back to his attention and he would make an adjustment. He turned them around very quickly and they now fit perfectly. To me it's not so important to buy a name brand as much as buying the customer service that goes along with it. Alien ears supplies a fine sounding product at a reasonable price in comparison to the big boys. I can't speak to the other brands customer service but I can say they were hell bent on making me happy and fixing my issue. Travis and Andre take a lot of pride in their work and I experienced it first hand. I'm not in any way affiiliated or endorsed by Alien Ears and have absolutely no skin in their game. I just wanted to relay a positive experience and provide a recommendation to anyone interested in custom molded in-ear monitors.
    Thanks for reading my rant, I hope my experience will save anyone looking to choose a supplier some time.

Best
    FrankieBass