1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Alpha Omicron Settings - what are yours set to?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Rawmouth, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Rawmouth

Rawmouth

Jun 21, 2017
    Perth, Australia
    Hi Everyone,

Had my Alpha Omicron for a few days and my current setting is pretty much all of the dials at about 12, except for mod. Use that to change the flavour and use the switches to get the low end right.

I have a streamer LX into a hartke lh500 and hydrive 410. I am interested to hear what your combination of effects and bass, cab and settings are.

2. MojoPenguin

MojoPenguin

Jul 11, 2014
    Europe Bro'
    I've got a Streamer as well but with the MM style pickup. I have all knobs at 2'oclock on the right side (Omega side on the distortion) with the High button engaged. Sounds nice, but even better into my B7K. Curious to hear about other settings as I've had to tweak it a bit to find a sound that "works" for me unlike the B7K.

Rawmouth likes this.
  3. Before I got a B7KU I had blend at 1, level at 12, drive at 3 and mod between 11 and 1.

Now, after a couple of minutes of playing around with my new B7KU, I have all knobs at 11, and drive up all the way. Growl and bite buttons engaged of course