1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

For Sale Ampeg B100R Rocket Bass 100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Coolhandjjl, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Coolhandjjl

Coolhandjjl Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Appleton
    Price:
    $425
    I am parting with one of my last Ampeg B100R Rocket Bass combo amps. I had a couple of them near-mint, I'm keeping one for myself. One of the great combo amps of all time. As close as you can get to the B15N without breaking the bank.

Only issues are a few small hardly noticeable marks on the tolex, and one of the chrome corners has a ding. I'll get pics posted later.

US made, face plate chrome is clean, blue ready-light works, all controls work as they should. Casters included. No smoke odor, pristine. The ones you see for sale on Guitar Center's used website are typically all grunged up and run around $350.00. This one is as close to new as one could hope for!

$425 plus domestic FedEx shipping. Local pickup okay too.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. Joebone

Joebone Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2005
    California Republic
    Love these combos...they really have the sound.

3. noeinstein

noeinstein Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Northern California
    Is this gone?

4. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    Still available?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021