No longer available Ampeg BA-115 Combo; Avatar 210 Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nightman, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Nightman

Nightman If it ain't low, it's got to go! Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    Price:
    $150-$175.00
    LOOK HERE!!! Doing some equipment purging!

WOW!!! Buy it all for only $325.00!!!

Except for the Avatar cabinet I bought all other listed pieces brand new and all are in great working condition!!

Sorry, but I'm only doing local Metro Atlanta area pickup on these because of the weight and the shipping costs would drive the prices up, unless you want to pay for shipping!!!

1) SWR 100W Workman's Twelve bass combo. $200.00. (SOLD)
    This combo is used and has some minor wear appearances, mostly from transporting it using a folding luggage cart. The Black carpet covering is not torn. Casters installed for easy moving. A great little bass combo for small venue gigs.

2) Hartke HA3500 bass amp & VX410 Cabinet rig. $400.00. (SOLD)
    This set is in mint/new condition and appearance! Used less than a dozen times on church service gigs. Stays in the house now and used only for personal practicing.
    Casters installed on the cabinet to make moving it easier.
    A great work horse of a tube bass rig for medium to large venue gigs.

3) Ampeg BA-115 tilt-back bass combo. $150.00. (Keeping this combo for my new Rob Allen!!)
    This combo was once my main bass combo for church gigs. Has wear from transporting it using my folding luggage cart, but it does not affect the sound. I will look into replacing the damaged thing-a-ma-jigs and touch up the paint on the rear where it was worn by the cart.

4) Avatar 210 w/3'' Horn, 8 ohm, Black Carpet. $175.00. (Keeping this to stack with my Avatar 2X12)
    This cabinet does not accept the Speakon cable. It has the black Carpet covering. No rips or tears.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Tampabass

Tampabass Going Viral By 2080 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    PM sent

3. Nightman

Jun 3, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    All PM's answered.

4. RockBoddham

RockBoddham

May 13, 2011
    Alden, NY
    PM sent

5. Nightman

Jun 3, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    PM answered.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022