Ampeg head CHEAP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Beware..., Aug 23, 2009.

1. I'm selling my first head as I got a new one a couple of months ago. It's in very good condition with only one scratch on the top. I'm asking $250.00 obo. If you have any questions feel free to send a PM.

ampeg1.jpg
    ampeg2.jpg
    ampeg3.jpg
    ampeg4.jpg

2. bump

3. bumpp

4. WookieeForLife

WookieeForLife

Sep 30, 2008
    PA.
    how many watts?

5. It's 300 watts @ 4 ohms.

6. bump

7. ttt

8. thump_dumpster

thump_dumpster

Aug 11, 2009
    Denton, tx
    if you'd trade for my american made SWR workingman's 2004 head then i'd totally do it.

9. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    If you go to the Sheetz on 17th and send me a whole bunch of burgers, hot dogs and meatball subs, I'll totally buy this.

10. Thump: Sorry, I need the cash for a new guitar :meh:
    Ray: Haha, I actually live about a 30 seconds away from the greenwood sheetz.

11. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    That works as well. :D

12. ttt

13. bump

14. bump... might be heading to ebay soon. If you have any trade ideas send them my way.

15. joshmickelson

joshmickelson

Nov 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    I am selling a stingray copy with a seymour quarter pounder and an SD preamp if you are interested in a trade!

16. Sorry, I've got enough basses for now. I actually need a new guitar and amp(not for bass), although I'm always interested in pedals! I've been searching for a hog lately but they're out of my price range for the time being as the semester just started last week. :mad:

17. haha. SHEETZ IS THE SHEET!!! :hyper:

18. joshmickelson

joshmickelson

Nov 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Pedals? Well these are mainly guitar pedals, but if you are interested I also have:

Ibanez AD9 analog delay
    S-D Pickup booster
    Zak Wylde over drive

let me know if any of that suits you!

19. Noonan768

Noonan768

Jul 6, 2009
    St Johns, FL
    Dude.. This is a great price for this.. I'm surprised it's still here.
    I've only got a bass to trade.... Well... if you lived closer, I actually have a Crate 120 watt 212 guitar amp that sounds killer.

20. Yeah, I was hoping this would be gone by now as I need some money :meh:.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021