1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg SCR-DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fifty6tricks, Apr 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. fifty6tricks

fifty6tricks

Apr 21, 2014
    Michigan
    Price:
    FOR SALE

AMPEG SCR-DI

Great condition. Price includes shipping to lower 48. Velcro on bottom. Works perfect. This includes the scrambler overdrive as well as the ampeg sound . It' sounds great and will be missed but trying to fill the space with a recent purchase. Otherwise I would keep it. Thx for looking

Here's a bit of online info.
    Ampeg SCR-DI Bass DI with Scrambler Overdrive is a true Ampeg preamp, delivering a wide range of Ampeg tone perfect for the stage. The classic Ampeg EQ offers additional tonal control including Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo tone shaping. Plus, you can dial in tube-like grind with the all-new Bass Scrambler overdrive. The SCR-DI has all the connections to get Ampeg tone out of any rig and send it all to front-of-house to ensure the audience hears your tone. With a built-in headphone out and aux in for practicing along with backing tracks, the SCR-DI is also a fantastic practice tool that can fit right into your gig bag.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    Spidey2112 and Zooberwerx like this.
  2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Great price, guys and gals! I love mine, as it's very versatile and built like a tank!
    GLWTS, @fifty6tricks!

franvarin likes this.
  3. fifty6tricks

fifty6tricks

Apr 21, 2014
    Michigan
    Thx brother!

Spidey2112 likes this.
  4. franvarin

franvarin

May 30, 2013
    Rhode Island
    This is one of the best pedals out there! I actually have 2 of them and would not part with them.

Spidey2112 likes this.
  5. Marlin Nisly

Marlin Nisly

Apr 24, 2018
    I am interested.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018