ampeg SVT-BSP -- new price $300 shipped!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by robb., Feb 2, 2004.

1. minty Ampeg SVP-BSP Billy Sheehan signature preamp.
    it has a clean channel that is very warm and nice, yet cleaner than the average ampeg sound, and an overdrive channel. it has a tube input stage, but both channel EQs are solid state. each channel has its own output and FX loops. you can also blend the clean and overdrive for some nice tonal combinations. very enjoyable and flexible ampeg sound.

i will ship it anywhere in the continental US for $300. or if you want to trade, i'm interested in the following:

Bergantino HT-112
    Alembic F-1X
    Warwick Quadruplet
    Nemesis NC-210
    Tech21 NYC SansAmp RBI

add or subtract cash as needed -- make me an offer! pics are available.

2. how much do i have to lower the price on this to get someone to buy? make an offer!

3. Bass Kahuna

Bass Kahuna

Dec 3, 2002
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    Luthier, Custom Builder
    Hey, I have a friend who is looking for one of these. I'll let him know asap.

4. LLM Low End

LLM Low End

Feb 11, 2004
    I would be the one Kahuna is talking about. Yes I am interested, hows 200 sound?

Let me know.
  5. unless something catastrophic happens, this unit is SOLD.

i will delete this thread when payment is received and the unit goes out my door.

6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Robb, no need to delete it. I like keeping the old threads for a price reference. Just mark it SOLD and lock it.
  7. that's cool. has the FAQ about deleting threads when items are sold changed? you know -- the sticky at the top of this forum? ;)

8. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Yes, yes it has. Yesterday. ;)
  9. sold for $250 + shipping.