1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg SVT6PRO for sale only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jazz3625tonic, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazz3625tonic

jazz3625tonic Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    I'm taking some time off from playing for awhile so I'm letting my gear go. This SVT6PRO is in like new condition. I got it from a fellow TB member "Masterbass!" He had never even opened the box as he had bought two of them.... and I was the first to open it up. It has very, very little time on it. There are no scratches on it and I never ever pushed it at all. Here's the link from the original thread: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642178&highlight=ampeg I would like to get $600.00 for it and I would ship it for that price via FedEx home delivery (insured of course) anywhere in the lower 48 United States. It's a great head with 750 watts @ 8 ohms and 1100 watts @ 4 ohms.
    I still have all original packing material and original box that it will ship in. It has only been out of the box for about 2 months.

2. jazz3625tonic

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    Two more Pics.

3. jazz3625tonic

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    I had someone interested in this for $600.00 shipped. He hasn't got with me to confirm. I really wanted this head to go to someone here on the TB Forums so I'll extend the offer to everyone. $600.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 States. I'll leave it like this until the weekend and if it doesn't go by then I'll move it over to evilbay. I hope it goes to someone here... it's really is in "brand new" condition and sounds superb. So, anyway..... BUMP!

4. BigRoo

BigRoo

Oct 10, 2009
    Is this amp American made?

5. jazz3625tonic

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    Thursday morning bump.

6. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

So....thats what was in that sealed box I sold you!! !! :D

Good luck Mike.....thats one of the best bass heads in the WORLD!!! I love mine.

7. jazz3625tonic

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    Friday Bump! :)

8. Vakmere

Vakmere

Sep 6, 2007
    Philly
    I had this head for 2 years. Reliable and sounds great.

9. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I miss mine, it is the very best of ALL the Pro series heads, great tone. Good luck.

10. jazz3625tonic

Sep 28, 2003
    Canada
    It is a fantastic head... Thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.