1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Ampeg USA B-100R Rocket Bass Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PolkaHero, Nov 1, 2016.

1. PolkaHero

PolkaHero

Jan 5, 2002
    Michigan
    Price:
    I'm selling a rare USA-made Ampeg B-100R Rocket Bass combo amp in excellent condition. This amp has served me well the past few years but seeing that I already own a '66 B-15N and have another combo amp that is easier to move around I have to part with this great amp. Most of you guys know about these so I'll spare the details. This specific example is in really nice shape with no tears to the tolex and everything working as it should. Amp comes with removable casters, cloth cover, and a bottom spring loaded handle I installed to make it easier to pull from car trunks. I also installed a velcro tie to hold the power cord when not in use.

I'd prefer a local sale as it's fairly heavy at 65 lbs., but if someone is willing to pay all shipping costs I will definitely consider it. PM me for more details and/or pictures. Thanks for looking!

Ampeg%201.gif

Ampeg%202.gif

Ampeg%207.gif

Ampeg%205.gif

StrangerDanger and Burwabit like this.
  2. NoFiller

NoFiller Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2016
    Just wanted to bump this great great amp. And this one in such pristine shape too! Great little home or small gig combo. Style and dial'd tones for days.

PolkaHero likes this.
  3. NoFiller

NoFiller Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2016
    In fact, Im almost tempted to scoop it to have 2 for the ole RIC-O-Gimmick.

PolkaHero likes this.
  4. Bump for a great sounding lil combo!

PolkaHero likes this.
  5. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    thank the bass gods you kept it in original condition and not modded. These sound great as is!!!!!

6. PolkaHero

PolkaHero

Jan 5, 2002
    Michigan
    Well, I did add the handle on the bottom. . .;)

Potential sale happening right now.

7. PolkaHero

PolkaHero

Jan 5, 2002
    Michigan
    Sold!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021