Anti-Flag, Chris#2

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by basspunk2005, Feb 4, 2005.

1. basspunk2005

Jan 31, 2005
    England UK
    have any of you here heard of anti-flag?their bassist is class and is constantly playing fills, but also knows how to play simple lines. Check out one of their songs, Angry young and poor the bass is fairly technical but nothing to stress over
  2. Yeh ive heard some of their songs, good band, cant say the bass stood out to me, but I was just being played the songs at my drummers house.
  3. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Anti-Flag= :rollno:

Bass is alright, better than the rest of their ilk.
  4. I have met most of the anti-flag members, I was introduced to them by my manager at work when they where over here for a while. They used to come through my liquer store drive through alot. They're nice guys, don't like thier music tho. Wouldn't say that to their face.
  5. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    I actually think their bass player is pretty good. I've seen them a few times, and each time I was impressed with his playing.
  6. they came through your liquor store alot...hmmmm...i always thoguth they were good kids who don;t drink or do drugs.. anywhoo i think number 2 is a good bass player.
  7. Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Anti-Flag is one of the few punk bands with mature writing ability.

And if #2 writes the songs that he sings in, he's a better writer than the guitarist :eek: