1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone use the Danelectro Dan-Echo?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by DbNBassist, Oct 18, 2006.

1. DbNBassist

DbNBassist

Aug 12, 2006
    Britain
    Still on my search for a Delay pedal, i have recently discovered the Dan-Echo, what does everyone think? whats it like? hows it sound? How analog does it sound? Sound good on Bass? and so on

Please needsome advise

Cheers

2. DbNBassist

DbNBassist

Aug 12, 2006
    Britain
    Please

Someone

3. Mickey Shane

Mickey Shane what goes here?

Feb 23, 2003
    Denton, Texas
    Are you talking about the 'Reel-Echo'?
    I have one of those and I like it a lot. It sounds great with bass. IMO of course.

4. DbNBassist

DbNBassist

Aug 12, 2006
    Britain
    No, the Dan-echo, its one of the ones that is shaped like the mini effects but it made outta metal, along with the Fabtone, Cool Cat and Daddy O

5. bass-shy

bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Florida
    IMO and IME, there are better delays for bass for the same price. A lot of people are very happy with the Boss DD-3, DD-5 and DD-6. Personally, I've had the best luck with a Guyatone MD-3 Micro Digital Delay and an Ibanez DE-7. The DE-7 has the most authentic analog echo from a digital pedal I have ever heard. The Guyatone is the clearest and most accurate. It also self oscillates better than anything else, IMO. Good luck.