1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Artistworks and/or Truefire?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by HubbardsFate, Oct 18, 2013.

1. HubbardsFate

HubbardsFate Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Hello People,

Just wondering if anyone on here has signed on for bass (and/or other instrument) lessons with Artistworks, Truefire, or both.

Both sites seem completely legit and have some pretty talented and high-profile instructors.

Thoughts? Opinions? Experiences?

Thank you! :hyper:

2. ChuckRth59

ChuckRth59

Oct 22, 2013
    Monument, CO
    I am probably going to go with ArtistWorks..Nathan East. I like his personality. I am going to do the $90.00, three month plan and evaluate where I am in 3 months. If I feel like I have progressed, I will stick with that.

Booty Shaman likes this.
  3. GastonD

GastonD

Nov 18, 2013
    Belgrade, Serbia
    I am a member at Truefire. Their offer for bass instruction is pretty good, even if it does not have the option of interacting with the instructors, unlike the case of Artistworks. I mostly focused on Kai Eckhardt's course, but other instructors have some pretty good material as well.

4. mneveux

mneveux

Nov 4, 2013
    I am registered with Nathan East's ArtistWorks lessons and also have TMBG. I think I am going to stick with TMBG. I am a very new player and I think Nathan's course does not cover some of the issues that are important to me at this time and TMBG does a very good job for what I need.