1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ashdown ABM/Superfly cabs for sale (UK)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ezbass, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezbass

Ezbass

Apr 3, 2008
    U.K.
    I've recently reduced my rig to a one 2x12 cab solution and I'm selling my two Ashdown ABM 2x10s. These have been retro fitted with the Superfly speakers and the cabs are now the same size, weight and power rating (500 watts) as the new Superfly cabs, except in ABM livery. Both are 8 ohms, one is rear ported and the other front (see photos). These cabs have been well gigged and have had castors and extra handles fitted for ease of transport, so the exteriors are not clean, but they sound great.

P9150001.
    P9150002.

The new Superfly cabs are about £525 new, but I'm selling these for just £220 each or £400 for the pair. PM me if you're interested. I'll throw in the original Blue Line drivers if you'd like them. UK only.

2. Cstof

Cstof

Aug 27, 2008
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Hi,

Where are u in the UK?

If i'm correct, 400pounds makes 500€.

thanks

3. Ezbass

Ezbass

Apr 3, 2008
    U.K.
    In Surrey, about 30 mins north of Gatwick Airport.

4. Ezbass

Ezbass

Apr 3, 2008
    U.K.
    OK the front ported cab has been sold, so only the rear ported one is still available. £220

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.