1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Audiokinesis Changeling C1533 - For Pickup Only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Emperor Elite, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Emperor Elite

Emperor Elite Gold Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2004
    New Jersey
    \
    Price:
    $690
    Selling my Audiokinesis Changeling 1533 in excellent condition. It comes with all three port plugs. It is a four ohm cabinet with three toggle switches: One to toggle Duke's zig-zag mid feature, one to turn off the rear-firing drivers, and a the last to attenuate the highs a little.

I bought this from Duke about a year ago. It is a fantastic sounding, lightweight cabinet. I'm playing much smaller venues these days and my band always has sound reinforcement, so even this relatively small Changeling is more than I need. The cabinet has a wide, even sound dispersion, and the sheer volume that this cabinet is capable of putting out is really amazing. The rear-firing twin 3" drivers add a lot of air to the sound, and make the Changeling very easy to hear on stage.

This cabinet weighs around 37 pounds. I am located in Northern NJ, not too far from Newark Airport. I really don't have the ability to ship this cabinet, so the cabinet is available for local pick only.

I'm not really interested in any trades other than maybe Noble or Sonic Farm 2di4 preamps.

Ben

IMG_3642.jpg IMG_3643.jpg IMG_3644.jpg

smperry, looper and lomo like this.
  2. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    ...killer cab....

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021