SOLD Audiokinesis Thunderchild V3 AF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Archerbass, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Archerbass

Archerbass Supporting Member

May 27, 2019
    Price:
    $625
    United States
    Audiokinesis Thunderchild 112 Version 3 Acoustic Friendly 4 Pluggable Ports.

Has a couple dings but works perfectly. I replaced the handle which broke a few months ago with the exact same one. Duke pointed me to the part that I ordered.

I'm the second owner and have used it as a standalone for upright bass and electric bass with a bunch of different heads. It always sounds great but I'm looking to sell to go back to a 15 cab or maybe a good 210.

Comes with a homemade roadcase (Cardboard covered in Gold and Blue Tape). This just helps protect dings from doorways, etc.

$625 shipped CONUS

Attached Files:

2. Ric Vice

Ric Vice Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Olivette, Missouri
    If you're looking for "One Cabinet To Rule Them All" this is it!

3. Ric Vice

Ric Vice Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Olivette, Missouri
    I'll add that this is one of the best, if not the best, bass cabinet for playing outdoor concerts. You get maximum coverage, volume, and tone quality onstage and FOH, into the first 5 to 10 rows off the stage

depending on the size of the venue. There's really nothing else like it available within it's price range. You can take any decent 500 watt head and get a great sound with either electricbass or doublebass.

Keith Rawlings likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 24, 2022