Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by aron86, Mar 16, 2006.

1. aron86

Mar 14, 2006
    i'm torn between the avatar b410neo or the behringer bb410(paper cones) or behringer ba410(almunium cones). help
  2. instigata

Feb 24, 2006
    New Jersey
    WHOAAAA. i don't even put avatar and behringer in the same class...

chinese made vs us made. small company vs huge company where no one gives a real **** about you.

oh yeah, and inferior quality.

and yea, go avatar. :)
  3. Hahahaha...........hahaha....ha, no seriously. Avatar.
  4. instigata

Feb 24, 2006
    New Jersey
    ^ ditto

and mitch hedberg OWNS. i believe its the anniversary of his death in a week or so. :crying:

****in jersey. stole his life rite from him. makes me ashamed to live here.

oh wait, maybe it was the drugs....
  5. aron86

Mar 14, 2006
    that is the reaction i was looking for because before i posted this thread i was 98% sure i was going to go with avatar but i wanted to see what the reaction was. thanks everyone
  6. BassDerek

Aug 15, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    behringers are built to break.

go avatar. do a quick search on the forums here and im sure you could've figured that out yourself.
  7. well judging from ALL of the other post, what do you think i'm going to say.

just in case though............. Avatar.
  8. i never knew he lived in jersey :meh:

now theres no one in america to talk about smackey the frog...:bawl:
  9. I re-dedicate this thread to Mitch Hedberg!

Go Avatar, BTW.
  10. ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL

AVATAR! unless you're a masochist.......

Let us know what you think when you get it!
  11. I love my BB410. It's a great cab.

Sounds very nice paired with my 700RB-II.
  12. OK, I'll be the one dissenter.

I have the BB410 and they sound great. I have pushed mine hard and they have not broken at all. And the rest of the band have said what a great punchy tone I'm getting. I had a bass player with a Fender/G-K head and cab come and ask to use my rig cos it sounded so much better than theirs!! I laughed but I let them.

Interesting to see that they get good user reviews on Harmony-Central as well - the paper ones, not the aluminium. People say they sound harsh and that the alum separates from the rim of the cone. Happens to Hartke ones as well.
  13. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    I'm not a huge Avatar fan, but compared to behringer, it's a no brainer. Avatar.
  14. greenboy

Dec 18, 2000
    remote mountain cabin Montana
    greenboy designs: fEARful, bassic, dually, crazy88 etc
  15. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    oh good god.... I would love to see the poll results for this question...

Berhinger: 1%

(this poll has a 1% margin of error)
  16. greenboy

Dec 18, 2000
    remote mountain cabin Montana
    greenboy designs: fEARful, bassic, dually, crazy88 etc
    At least in one small corner of the world, there is justice ; }
  17. spectorbass83

Jun 6, 2005
    Although I never played an Avatar, I would make the assumption that they are far more reliable than anything Behringer ever made. :bag:
    Also, I played through the Behringer 4x10 in question and I hated the tone, the aluminum cones sounded too shiny for me. It just didn't have that warmth. I would go with the Avatar over Behringer any day.
  18. Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    I have Behringer equipment. I don't want it anymore. It isn't loud enough for what I'm using it for, and I'm running 900 watts through the rig. I have the BA210 and BA115. Highly inefficient cabs. I'm going to sell these and get Avatar cabs.