1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

B:assmaster with free bubba teeth!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by octaverazor, Jun 28, 2012.

1. octaverazor

octaverazor

Jun 3, 2009
    Houma, LA
    So I get my new B:assmaster in the mail today. I open her up to put a battery in the thing. What do I find? Bubba teeth! I was wondering if you guys know if these come standard or am I the ten thousandth customer or something?

ForumRunner_20120628_205423.

2. Steveaux

Steveaux Safe-Guardian of the Stoopid Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2008
    The Wilds of NW Pa.
    Yup. Standard equipment.

3. sevdog

sevdog

Mar 2, 2008
    ATX
    I think they stick other random crap in there, too.

That kind of stuff is bound to happen when rock musicians start businesses. I'm kind of surprised it doesn't happen more often. Maybe people's brains are developing a higher weed tolerance.

4. octaverazor

octaverazor

Jun 3, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I got a good laugh. Pretty funny. I think I'll keep them in there.

5. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz

Oct 23, 2011
    I had them too. What I don't know is the meaning of the big green metal flakes "R" on the front side (in and out jacks)?

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Well, Sweetwater always throws a handful of candy in every box they ship out, probably knowing musicians will live off of it for a few days. Music123 kept putting Schick Hydro 5 razors in my shipments for a month. Still have no idea why, but hey, they're like $7 a pop normally, so I was happy.

7. B:assmaster: The new Crackerjack.

8. sevdog

sevdog

Mar 2, 2008
    ATX
    Nice, I hadn't heard that before. I knew it was bound do go on, so maybe the weed is still working.:cool:

9. vegas532

vegas532

Nov 10, 2006
    Pensacola, FL.
    It's also part of the game. lol

10. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz

Oct 23, 2011
    About the letter on the front side, I found this:

Yours is a "B" eh??? Well Paul LOVES stickers. He insisted we put a random letter on the back of each one...his explanation..."it's my company, i can do whatever i want"
    It's funny peoples reaction, everytime he or i demo it, the first they say is "what's with the sticker"?

I'm just glad it means nothing! :D

11. vegas532

vegas532

Nov 10, 2006
    Pensacola, FL.
    Both Paul and Josh have an unusual sense of humor. That's why both of them are two of my wife and I's favorite people! :D

12. Too funny.

13. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger Commercial User

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    The Overlord of Nordstrand Pickups
    The old Ekko 300/600 delays had squishy fake cockroaches in them. Packed in tight so they would pop out when you opened the back.

Malekko: ****in' wit' yo' face since day 1.

14. NedZ

NedZ

Jan 17, 2012
    Ha-ha, excellent!

What about the sounds, how do you like them and, btw, is that a Si or Ge version?

15. octaverazor

octaverazor

Jun 3, 2009
    Houma, LA
    It's the silicone. I like it. Its awesome. Great on bass and guitar. All my friends get a kick out of the Bubba teeth. Most likely getting the 616 delay next.

16. vegas532

vegas532

Nov 10, 2006
    Pensacola, FL.
    You will not be disappointed, it's a killer delay! It's so good, I got two. ;)