Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bad feedback?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by The_D, Jun 14, 2005.

1. The_D

The_D Well, thats like your opinion. Man...

Mar 20, 2004
    Fife, Scotland
    I bought a 30 foot cable and cut it in half to make 2 x 15 foot cables. Genius I thought but now I get nothing but feedback from one and a really bad hissing on the other. Have I gone and ****** the whole thing or is there something in the resoldering process I should have done? They are well shielded but I cant see any shorts or breaks. If the black wire was say on the bottom of one connecter it should then go to the bottom of the other one correct? As you can well imagine this is the first time I have made a lead this way and I just aint sure if I have got it. :crying: :bawl:

Mod Edit:- C'mon guys you know the rules. This an all-ages forum, so all profanities must be fully masked.

2. The_D

The_D Well, thats like your opinion. Man...

Mar 20, 2004
    Fife, Scotland
    Ignore this post I was just being a dufus. Both leads now work like a dream!!!!!111 :hyper: :D

3. Droog

Droog

Aug 14, 2003
    PDX
    Ha Ha! Thats funny!

4. pbd

pbd Commercial User

Jul 17, 2003
    Metro Detroit
    owner Procables N Sound
    Well now, you have to share....