SOLD Baer ML112 cabinet. Killer!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AMJBASS, Apr 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Price:
    Here for sale is one of the terrific Baer ML112 cabinets! This is a series 1, which had a slightly higher wattage rating(400 watts @ 8ohms). The cabinet is in very good condition. Couple of dings, but no tears at all in the tolex. The drivers are in excellent shape and have not been pushed hard. An absolutely killer sounding cabinet that can easily hold its own for small to medium gigs. Definitely a step up from mass produced in terms of sound! Its clear, deep, has a wonderfully smooth crossover from woofer to mid range driver(uses a 6" driver instead of conventional tweeter). Handles effects especially overdrive just great! Pricing this one to move quickly at only $399 US!!! I am NOT interested in shipping at all though. Its available for pickup in the Niagara Region of Ontario. I can meet closer to the GTA though. Comes with the padded Baer cover. PM me if interested!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Here are a few more pics. These are the 2 small dings. Otherwise excellent shape!

Attached Files:

3. Great cabs -- esp for fretless, hollowbody or acoustic basses. That 6" really makes them sing!!

4. 313

313 Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Central PA
    Wow, this is a steal at $379. I already have a pair of these or I would consider a road trip to Ontario!

5. Tugboat

Tugboat Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2003
    NY, County of Orange
    FACK!!! Where was this a week ago?? My brother was just up there fishing for a five days!!!! He could have picked it up and given you cash for me.

6. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Hmm....do I really need a fourth one?
    A conundrum wrapped in an enigma.

neal davis likes this.
  7. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    What? Of course you do! I'll make you a deal ;)

Lowendtech likes this.
  8. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    This one is tentatively SOLD.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 25, 2022