SOLD Barefaced One10 cabs MINT (will sell separately)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SactoBass, Jul 9, 2019.

1. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Price:
    $450
    37FA70F0-1796-4C02-93E7-BD965C33992B.jpeg
    UPDATE AS OF THU JUL 11: both cabs are sold for $450 shipped, and payments have been received.

I’m selling my pair of Barefaced One10 cabs in absolute mint condition, with Barefaced padded covers, for $450 each, shipped CONUS. I ordered these cabs brand new directly from Barefaced around 7 or 8 months ago and it took about 5 weeks to receive them from Barefaced. I have only played through them in my nonsmoking home for no more than an hour. No joke. I haven’t been in a band in years. I just play at home by myself once in a while. Right after I received these cabs, I got heavily into my motorcycling hobby, and these cabs just sat in my room. These cabs are not even broken in yet. I still have the original shipping boxes. The only amps I have played through these cabs have been an Ampeg PF50T (which I recently sold) and a recently acquired Fender Bassman 100T, both at low volume at home using only a 4-string bass. The cabs sound phenomenal! The only reason I have decided to sell these cabs is because just yesterday I ordered a new Fender 410 neo cab to match the looks of the 100T amp (yeah, I know, I’m shallow, but I like the looks of a matching amp/cab combination).

The Barefaced padded cover will be included with each cab, and each cab will ship in its original shipping box that came from England.

Please note that I am currently out of town on vacation with my wife (sitting in our hotel room typing this ad on Tuesday July 9), and I won’t return home until late Sunday night July 14. So I won’t be able to ship until Monday July 15. But you are welcome to purchase now to snag it/them if you wish, before someone else does.

The only pic I have at the moment is the one that shows my recently acquired Fender amp (I just got it a couple of weeks ago). It is, of course, not for sale.

No trades. I accept PayPal. I will only ship to the lower 48 states.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. RSB

RSB Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I'd like one, and sent you a PM. Thanks

SactoBass likes this.
  3. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    One cab is sold to RSB for $450 shipped pending payment. I still have one cab remaining for sale.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    smperry likes this.
  4. HotelX

HotelX Supporting Member

I’d like one too.

SactoBass likes this.
  5. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Hi HotelX! Okay! Send me a PM if you wanna move forward with a purchase! :thumbsup:

6. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Second cab is sold to HotelX for $450 shipped pending payment.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  7. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    HotelX said he needs to hold off buying the cab because he might need the money for a synth.

Another buyer said he wants it, so the second cab is *tentatively* spoken for.

smperry likes this.
  8. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Second cab is sold.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021