SOLD Barefaced One10 cabs MINT (will sell separately)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SactoBass, Jul 9, 2019.

1. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Price:
    $450
    37FA70F0-1796-4C02-93E7-BD965C33992B.jpeg
    UPDATE AS OF THU JUL 11: both cabs are sold for $450 shipped, and payments have been received.

I’m selling my pair of Barefaced One10 cabs in absolute mint condition, with Barefaced padded covers, for $450 each, shipped CONUS. I ordered these cabs brand new directly from Barefaced around 7 or 8 months ago and it took about 5 weeks to receive them from Barefaced. I have only played through them in my nonsmoking home for no more than an hour. No joke. I haven’t been in a band in years. I just play at home by myself once in a while. Right after I received these cabs, I got heavily into my motorcycling hobby, and these cabs just sat in my room. These cabs are not even broken in yet. I still have the original shipping boxes. The only amps I have played through these cabs have been an Ampeg PF50T (which I recently sold) and a recently acquired Fender Bassman 100T, both at low volume at home using only a 4-string bass. The cabs sound phenomenal! The only reason I have decided to sell these cabs is because just yesterday I ordered a new Fender 410 neo cab to match the looks of the 100T amp (yeah, I know, I’m shallow, but I like the looks of a matching amp/cab combination).

The Barefaced padded cover will be included with each cab, and each cab will ship in its original shipping box that came from England.

Please note that I am currently out of town on vacation with my wife (sitting in our hotel room typing this ad on Tuesday July 9), and I won’t return home until late Sunday night July 14. So I won’t be able to ship until Monday July 15. But you are welcome to purchase now to snag it/them if you wish, before someone else does.

The only pic I have at the moment is the one that shows my recently acquired Fender amp (I just got it a couple of weeks ago). It is, of course, not for sale.

No trades. I accept PayPal. I will only ship to the lower 48 states.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. RSB

RSB Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I'd like one, and sent you a PM. Thanks

SactoBass likes this.
  3. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    One cab is sold to RSB for $450 shipped pending payment. I still have one cab remaining for sale.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    smperry likes this.
  4. I’d like one too.

SactoBass likes this.
  5. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Hi HotelX! Okay! Send me a PM if you wanna move forward with a purchase! :thumbsup:

6. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Second cab is sold to HotelX for $450 shipped pending payment.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  7. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    HotelX said he needs to hold off buying the cab because he might need the money for a synth.

Another buyer said he wants it, so the second cab is *tentatively* spoken for.

smperry likes this.
  8. SactoBass

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Second cab is sold.