Bass Cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sunfishb, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Sunfishb

Apr 14, 2005
    Corvallis, OR
    I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the new Behringer BA 410 cab? I am running a Gallien Krueger 400RB-IV head, and was playing this new cab and it sounds great! My only question is will this cab crap out on me three months from now? I also checked out the SWR Goliath 4x10 cab, but the Behringer just sounds better. I usually think that you get what you pay for, but I wanted to know if anyone help me decide which cab to go with? I play a lot of reggae, funk and rock.

:bassist: :bassist:
  2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

One word for a better cab that costs about the same $$(click this): AVATAR!!!
  3. avatar ruuuuules!

Jan 25, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Gospel. jazz, and funk over here.....nothin' but Avatar , Playa!
  5. mwm70

Oct 27, 2004
    The BA series is the aluminum coned version correct? I do not think Avatar makes an aluminum coned cabinet so if you like the sound of that material Avatar is not really an option. If you like the way it sounds get it. Sound is the most important factor in purchasing a cabinet. I prefer the sound of aluminum cones and use Hartke cabs for that reason. I think they are the only other option for Aluminum out there. The Behringer stuff I own has been very reliable.