1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass display case

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Dincrest, Mar 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dincrest

Dincrest Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Hello TalkBass,

I'm wondering if any of you learned folks out there could help me find a good quality display case for one of my basses. It's a bass I've gigged like crazy in some wild bands, toured with, recorded with, etc. However, I want to retire it soon. However, because it has a custom paint job, I want to mount it as a display piece in a nice case that will protect it from elements, harm, etc. Most of the cases I'm finding are for guitars and are too short for a bass.

So, yeah, I need your input in my options for displaying a retired bass. Please and thank you.

P.S. I figure some folks might want to see this "custom paint job" http://www.guitargurullc.com/images/Swirls/Swirl9.jpg

2. madbass6

madbass6 Inactive

Jan 13, 2009
    I do not give consent to use any of my photos ! please respect that. thank you.
    You can always have one custom made or just save your money and make one yourself! I mean it Can't be that hard just to make your own with youtube out there these days!
    I'm sure you'll be fine!
    all you'll need is
    .Plexi glass/wood/hinges/Nails/ foam for protection/ a humidifier/YouTube! &/Or that creative buddy that won't mind helping you do it!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021