1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bass Mods K6 Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Nick Thorpe, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Nick Thorpe

Nick Thorpe

Jun 3, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Price:
    $750
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Thinning out the heard, so up for sale is my fretless Bass Mods K6. This thing is 9.9/10 cosmetically, and the only real flaw is some lines on the fretboard from playing. This doesn't affect playability at all and they're barely noticeable. The action is set with the BassMods "plek" machine super low. It has an ash body, spalt maple top, ebony fretboard, and maple neck, plus a nice abalone logo in the headstock. It has gold hipshot A style bridge, tuners, and string retainers, as well as Kent Armstrong pickups with more growl than I've ever heard. 18v active electronics, but the volume knob does pull out to go into passive mode. This thing is just as good as the day I got it and it still sounds amazing. Comes with roundwound strings and I can include an optional ramp I had built for it for an extra $20. I can ship at your expense. PM with any questions or offers.

As for trade offers, I'm interested in effects pedals, EBS amps, or any cool 6/7 string bass. I'll consider anything generally cool, so make an offer!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    cubanbass likes this.
  2. who

who

Apr 20, 2007
    Washington DC
    35" scale?

3. Nick Thorpe

Nick Thorpe

Jun 3, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Yessir!

4. sacredflash

sacredflash

Jun 28, 2009
    New York
    Interested but a few questions/requests:

what is the string spacing at the bridge/nut?

Can you take a few photos down the neck?

Is it bolt-on/neck-through?

Would you able to upload a sound sample please.

Thanks.

5. drdog

drdog

Apr 17, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Would you be interested in trading your bass for my fretted Bass Mods K635 that has the upgraded Reed James Neo pickups?

6. drdog

drdog

Apr 17, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Would you be interested in trading your bass for my fretted Bass Mods K635 that has the upgraded Reed James Neo pickups?

7. Nick Thorpe

Nick Thorpe

Jun 3, 2013
    Boston, MA
    I sent you a PM!

8. innersmile111

innersmile111

Jun 9, 2014
    just sent pm

9. DocGeorge

DocGeorge Gold Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Indio, CA
    Is this still available?

10. Nick Thorpe

Nick Thorpe

Jun 3, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Yes!

11. Bowski602

Bowski602

Nov 10, 2016
    If this fretless bass is still available, would you be interested in trading it for my 5 piece drum set "Peace" model?

12. Nick Thorpe

Nick Thorpe

Jun 3, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Do you have pics? Is Peace the brand or a series of drums?

13. Available?

14. Nick Thorpe

Nick Thorpe

Jun 3, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Yes, and taking offers!

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 11, 2021