1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bassist for the Tavis Smiley Show?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by LKdubby, Jul 18, 2008.

1. LKdubby

LKdubby

Nov 2, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I don't watch Tavis on a regular basis, but sometimes catch a bit of his show late at night.. One thing that always stands out to me is the super fat bass line in the closing credits.. Have any of you heard this bassline I'm talking about? Kinda jazzy, kinda funky, and a sweet sounding bass with some nice growl on the slapped notes, and so smooth sounding!

I tried to find a sample on Youtube or any other site, but couldn't turn anything up.. I might try to get a recording of it tomorrow night!

I wonder who the bass player is and how I can hear more samples of that style! I also really wonder what kind of bass is being played on.. I want that sound!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021