No longer available BC Rich Bich (1992) USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Basspounder, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Price:
    $1150.00
    Strings:
    I purchased this BC Rich Bich Bass on 04/14/13 and replaced some parts on her that needed to be replaced. First to go was a rusty Schaller bridge with a black and gold Badass bridge the original which was not cheap to get and then the factory EMG pickups were in need of being replaced so they were as well as all the internal electronics and yes all EMG. Last I replaced the Grover tuners that came with it with a brand new set of Gold Wavy Grover tuners that someone had sitting in the box for years and they cost me some cash to get as well. All the work done on the bass was by a professional tech just so you know. The bass is neck through (30” scale) and the fret board is Ebony with abalone cloud inlays the paint job is a wonderful trans red. I am not sure what the wood is but this baby is got to be 10lbs to 12lbs I would guess. The bass has couple of dings I photograph all of them the best I could there is about 4 dings the worst is on the back near the control plate. Has some light surface scratches but other than that it is in very good condition. I also want to point out that the Schaller bridge was a little longer then the badass bridge so you can see the indention that the Schaller bridge left at the beginning of the Badass bridge I did include a photograph and you are able to see it. This is a wonderful bass that BC Rich made in 1992 and these are very difficult to find. I feel that the photos show the condition of the bass. Everything works and this baby sounds great the bass does come with the case that is shown in the photos and has an issue with the middle latch that comes undone when walking around with the bass in the case. My work around is to put your middle finger on the latch when you carry it around. Thank you for looking and please no trades. I take PayPal only and shipping is included I use FEDEX to ship (Shipping to the lower 48 USA only)

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG 17.JPG 18.JPG 19.JPG

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    This is a bass that makes you stand to attention, evidenced by pics #6 and #7... love the finish and the neat wiring, also.

Basspounder likes this.
  3. Volunteerk9

Volunteerk9

Oct 20, 2015
    Now THAT'S a good bass for metal. Super metalesque sexy.

Not telling ya what to do, but there is a B.C Rich club on FB that would probably jerk your arm off for that.

Basspounder likes this.
  4. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    I've always thought the Bich shape was gorgeous, and just rounded enough to be not 100% metal. Too bad this one is 1)red and 2)heavy, cause that isn't a bad price as far as I can tell.

5. WatchdogRecords

WatchdogRecords Commercial User

Apr 1, 2014
    Owner Watchdog Records/Entertainment
    Beautiful Bass, I have an 84 NJ Bich. It's my first bass and now I own around 35-40 B.C. Rich's and if I had the money this would definitely go great with my collection.. Someone's gonna get a killer Bass at a Killer Deal..

Basspounder likes this.
  6. Plutonium244

Plutonium244 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Wisconsin
    I definitely would not like anything jerked off by the facebook BC Rich club. Besides, I need that arm for... well, never mind.

tripp2k, Basspounder and Volunteerk9 like this.
  7. Guygrooves

Guygrooves Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    OMGoodness. I want to buy this just on principal.. That's a beauty man! I've been considering hunting down my old Mockingbird USA custom. Love this color and style. Dig that bridge, the cloud inlays and gold...Such a Rich Bitch!

Basspounder likes this.
  8. Basspounder

Jan 4, 2013
    $1150.00 shipped lowest I can go!!!!

9. FinWally

FinWally

Feb 1, 2018
    Finland
    Ooh, is this beautiful Bc Rich Bich still available? I own 1979 Bich 8, and this would be a nice add to my collection.

Basspounder likes this.
  10. Basspounder

Jan 4, 2013
    Yes it is still available but I only ship to the Lower 48 in the USA.

11. FinWally

FinWally

Feb 1, 2018
    Finland
    Hmm, Ok, I try to fix that issue...

12. Basspounder

Jan 4, 2013
    SOLD!!!!!

darkcaptain29 likes this.
  13. FinWally

FinWally

Feb 1, 2018
    Finland
    "sisters" together nowadays 86BC3919-9E1F-4415-BB98-6FDD29CF3A30.jpeg

Basspounder likes this.
  14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021