1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD BC Rich Mockingbird Heritage Classic w/ BCR HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by KillerEddie, Sep 25, 2016.

1. KillerEddie

KillerEddie

Aug 10, 2016
    Georgia
    Price:
    Strings:
    It pains me but this needs to go. My meager hands just can't deal with the string spacing on this. It's a beautiful piece of kit and absolutely dead mint condition. The quilted top looks amazing and photos don't do it justice. The stock P's (there are 2!) sound amazing which kind of shocked me when i got it, I was all ready to upgrade them. Has active EQ and this thing is a beast. A good strap reduces neck dive. I planned to relocate strap buttons but since I'm going to sell it I'll leave that to the next owner's preference. Comes with official BC rich Hardshell case (this is one specifically for the Mockingbird basses so it actually fits right). These cases run for a solid $100-150. I need to sell this so I can buy something a bit easier to play, I'm developing a tinge of arthritis in my fretting hand and the string spacing isn't helping matters. I love this bass though and you will too. Many of these had blemishes from the factory or shoddy mountings or binding. This one has neither of those problems. One tiny hole in back from factory but almost not noticeable. The A string tuner machine has a slight bit of damage to the plastic ring at the base of the Y part of the tuner. This has absolutely no effect on tuning or staying in tune but wanted to mention it. Bass is north of Atlanta GA. Buyer pays actual shipping.Strap not included

IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  2. KillerEddie

KillerEddie

Aug 10, 2016
    Georgia
    Price lowered. I need to move this so I can buy another bass fr sale here. This is a great bass, REALLY loud and well-defined in tone.

3. toprekoms

toprekoms Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    Colorado
    What's your best price and where was it made?

Thanks

4. toprekoms

toprekoms Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    Colorado
    if you answer your emails, you may have better luck selling.

5. KillerEddie

KillerEddie

Aug 10, 2016
    Georgia
    I've never received any emails, sorry. I actually had forgotten I listed this. It's made in China as all non-custom shop BCRs these days are. But it's well built. It's easily on par with any of the NJ stuff from the 80s or better.