Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Benavente 219B 4 String Loaded!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by zonwon, Jun 3, 2004.

1. zonwon

zonwon

Jan 21, 2003
    Michigan
    Alder body with spalted maple top finished in a tobacco burst. Cocobola board and "B" neck design. Matching knobs and pickup covers. Suhr pickups and new Benavente/Suhr preamp with passive/active and kill switch. This is an incredible bass. Very fast neck that is more stable than any bass I have ever owned. Very, very light and well balanced. The only reason I am selling is to fund another Benavente with dual coils. I am not a jazz pickup fan. $2050.00 Shipping included!

Keith Carolan- zonwon@aol.com

2. zonwon

zonwon

Jan 21, 2003
    Michigan
  3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    that IS a gorgeous bass.

4. Rope

Rope

May 27, 2003
    Essexville, MI
    Is that the one you played when you toured with Menudo? Will you sell it autographed?

Seriously, here's a bump for a beautiful bass. If I had worked a day within the last year, I would be all over this. Someone give it a good home.

5. zonwon

zonwon

Jan 21, 2003
    Michigan
    $2,000.00 Shipped! Need to sell to fund the new one!

6. zonwon

zonwon

Jan 21, 2003
    Michigan
    Yep, same bass. P.S. Menudo said you were the best towel boy they ever had....

7. zonwon

zonwon

Jan 21, 2003
    Michigan
    $1950.00 and I will cover shipping and insurance.

8. zonwon

zonwon

Jan 21, 2003
    Michigan
    $1850. Shipping included!!!!!!