1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Benavente GUITAR Body/Neck Through Project

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by GrooveWarrior, Apr 6, 2009.

1. I have a Benavente GUITAR body/neck through blank that is in the 219B shape. This was being built as a guitar, and Chris was going to put LED's up the neck. When he put the fretboard on, he realized it wasn't going to work (for whatever reason) so he took the fretboard off and filled in the channel he had routed for the LED's. There was a box routed in the back for the power to the LED's as well. It has the truss rod already in. Really it just needs a fretboard, frets, hardware, electronics, and finished. This is a great project for someone who has more time than me. It is a three piece maple neck through with mahogany wings topped with thick slabs of birdseye maple.

$70 shipped OR WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR BASS EFFECTS, OR WHATEVER. Run it by me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

If i had the B*lls...

3. I know. If I had the time and the cojones.

4. ibjamin

ibjamin

May 10, 2009
    farnham surrey
    still available? me and a mate have been looking for a project, could you ship to the uk?