Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bergantino HT-115

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by morebass!, Sep 15, 2005.

1. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    Thought this was sold a while ago but the buyer didn't come through. 400 watts, 8 ohms. It's only 58 lbs and a bit smaller than a lot of 15 cabs so is very easy to move.

For those of you that haven't heard one, it is unlike any other 15" cab that I've heard. It covers the whole spectrum and is not slow, muddy, or boomy like some other 15 cabs. It has full, round lows, present mids and a very sweet top. Jim's horn/crossover system is the smoothest and best I've heard. Due to the excellent lows and highs it sounds slightly scooped but doesn't really lack mids. It would make a killer stand-alone for small-medium gigs/rehearsals. I really like the sound but, unfortunately, need something that puts out more volume. Not that the cab is inefficient. For it's size it puts out just about what you'd think it would. It's just that I'm playing without PA support and so need to sacrifice quality for quantity. :crying: at this point.

One of the molded plastic corner pieces was broken in shipping. I glued it and it is 100% functional now. I'm sure you could replace it for minimal cost. I didn't because it's on the bottom so is not visible from the front and can't be seen from more than a few feet away anyway. Otherwise, the cabinet is in excellent condition. Do a search on this cab on Talkbass and check the reviews on Harmony Central.

$450 plus shipping. Only trade considered is for a mint condition GK SBX 410.

2. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    BTW - I played a medium-sized room last weekend with this as a stand-alone and it did just fine. I was putting up to 900 watts into it (very clean watts) and it really opened up and sounded great. Maybe I should just get another one and a bigger power amp! :hyper: My wife would loooove that. :confused:

Still for sale

3. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    I use this as a stand alone quite a bit, Great souding balanced and clear punchy cabinet. Buy it, you won't regret it.

4. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    Tonenazi - How many watts do you drive yours with. I was putting 900 into it and it was diggin' it! I wonder if it would sound even better with more?

5. Got a cover for this one?

6. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    sorry, no cover.

7. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    reduced price to $450 plus shipping and added one trade possibility.

8. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    bump....I'm beginning to think about auctioning this one.

9. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

man , i'd love to have a HT-115 to go with my HT-310 , but i'm
    short on funds ... this is a killer cab deal !!

damn that college education fund for my kid ... :D

PM sent ...

10. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

HT115 + HT310 = knock down walls. :ninja:

11. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
  12. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    I really don't want to auction this so I'll expand my list of things I'd entertain trade offers for to include sealed speaker cabs, GK 1001RB2 or 700RB2, jazz basses, Bartolini 9k pickups, J-retro preamp, nickel roundwound strings, cords etc plus or minus cash.

13. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
  14. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    On hold for pickles!

15. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    Shipping to sunny California for Pickles!

16. Onethingatatime

Onethingatatime

Dec 3, 2006
  17. HotRatz

HotRatz Guest

Mar 13, 2003
    Portland, OR
    Dude, you should buy a Berg 210s to pair it up... The shallow 2x10 for rehearsals, and the stack for gigs. Got a lot of kick for a small box, too, if you give it the watts..

Unless you need some really big....

18. HotRatz

HotRatz Guest

Mar 13, 2003
    Portland, OR
    hmm yeah then I noticed the part in the date that says 2005.. doh

19. Guys...this thread is over a year old and he said it was sold in his last post. :eyebrow:

20. :D