SOLD Bergantino IP112 & EX112 w covers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by darkbass, May 19, 2017.

1. darkbass

darkbass Gold Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    Price:
    $1500
    IMG_7847.JPG IMG_7848.JPG IMG_7849.JPG IMG_7850.JPG IMG_7851.JPG IMG_7852.JPG IMG_7853.JPG IMG_7854.JPG IMG_7855.JPG Both in excellent condition, never gigged on with covers. Ships with
    proprietary power cable and XLR to 1/4 adapter in Bergantino boxes. Buyer pays actual shipping.

2. allenhumble

allenhumble

Oct 22, 2004
    Acworth GA.
    Great Cabs!

3. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    New England
    $ ?

4. FYI: The power cable is not "proprietary". It's called a power-con. It's like a speak-con, but it's keyed different so you won't plug it into a speaker. It's more common on high end permanent install applications because it will NOT come loose. Standard IEC plugs can vibrate loose. It's on my powered Bag End and isn't hard to replace.

aesopslyre likes this.
  5. darkbass

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    Do you have a point that is germain to this sale or are you just writing to amuse yourself?

6. No. Words mean things and you said it's "proprietary". That word means "relating to an owner or ownership." You were saying that that connection is exclusive to Bergantino, i.e. if it's lost or damaged you have to hope Berg. still has some because they haven't made these amps in a while and their current amp doesn't use it. I was letting you, and any prospective buyer that isn't familiar with the speak-on connection, that they are common and not difficult to get. Basically, the exact opposite of "proprietary".

You also got a free bump.

You could have said "I didn't know that. Thanks", but you chose douche route?

aesopslyre likes this.
  7. darkbass

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    did you get beat up in school a lot? ☺️