SOLD Bergantino NV 610

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JohnThomasson, Jun 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JohnThomasson

JohnThomasson Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, DR Strings, Source Audio,& Fishman
    Price:
    The cab sounds amazing and works great. It isn't pretty since I put a lot of miles on it.
    This is local Nashville pickup only. $475 OBO I am about to move to a smaller house and I am just getting rid of large gear. I also have an endorsement with another company.

IMG_20170530_090856.jpg
    IMG_20170530_090918.jpg

Attached Files:

2. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois

REALLY want this....If I can just figure a way to get from Central Illinois to Nashville before this is gone....

3. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    P.M. sent....

4. maxschrek

maxschrek Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2006
    Chattanooga, TN.
    Wow, I played Nashville this past Saturday. Glad I didn't know about this because I'd be out $475.

5. Bassmann79

Bassmann79

Mar 7, 2015
    Jesus, $475 for a Berg NV610....good googly moogly!

6. JohnThomasson

JohnThomasson Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, DR Strings, Source Audio,& Fishman
    It isn't in the best cosmetic shape as you can tell by the picture, but it sounds amazing. I just don't need it and I need to get it out of my house within the next few weeks. I'll just put it on consignment if it doesn't sell before I move. The only catch is that you have to come get it.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021