SOLD Bergantino NV610

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Albert Smith, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Albert Smith

Albert Smith

May 17, 2016
    Price:
    $800
    It’s finally time to sell my Berg. It’s in great condition and spent most of its life in a padded cover. Loaned it out to a friend a couple years ago and he somehow lost the cover. Hasn’t been gigged since then.

This is an older model that has black felt cover (not Tolex) and does not have the tweeter. It does have a few minor dents and scratches but in extremely good shape for a 13+ year old cabinet.

Local pickup preferred (in Atlanta). Can possibly work out meeting you somewhere in the Atlanta area. I moved for a job and couldn’t take it with me, so there’s no amp or bass for you to test it with, but you’re welcome to bring your own.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    jerVc, LiquidMidnight and Bassmann79 like this.
  2. Bassmann79

Bassmann79

Mar 7, 2015
    God forbid one of these show up close to me. GLWTS! I'd buy this immediately if you were within a reasonable distance but 12hr drive away is too much.

3. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Sweet cab at a sweet price.

4. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    Hey dude I sent you a pm

5. Joedog

Joedog

Jan 28, 2010
    Pensacola FL
    Sounds like your "friend" owes you a cover!

6. Albert Smith

Albert Smith

May 17, 2016
    Just messaged you back, sorry for the delay.

7. Albert Smith

Albert Smith

May 17, 2016
    Agreed. Sadly it’s a lost cause.

8. Is this still available?

9. Albert Smith

Albert Smith

May 17, 2016
    sorry, I forgot to mark it as sold.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021